Feast your senses on nostalgic South Asian food and drink inspired scents.
Introducing: Chai Shai
Scent notes of black tea, cardamom and cinnamon are infused with a touch of cream, clove, and citrus which feels like your chai has been steeping in flavors for hours.
The act of creating a perfect cup of chai tea is a sign of true devotion. Measuring and blending the spices perfectly, preparing a cup with just the right amount of milk at the perfect temperature is a skill, and one employed for the most beloved guests.
We have created a Chai candle with the same devotion. The notes of cardamom and cinnamon with clove and citrus are essential to providing this candle with that same loving energy. Light it when you have guests over or when you feel like cozying up with your favorite blanket in front of a flickering fireplace.
- Wax Weight - 3.5 oz in a 4 oz. tin
- All natural - Clean Burning - Coconut Wax Blend
- Sturdy Tin
- Water Resistant Label
- Lead and Zinc Free Wick
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Burn time 20-30 hours
- Hand poured in micro batches in NY
IMPORTANT! Candle Care
- Allow the first burn to reach close to the edges or burn for about four hours as a rule of thumb. If blown out too fast on the first burn, tunneling may occur the next time the candle is lit.
- It is normal for coconut wax to not completely reach the edges on the first or second burn. The wax will catch up on subsequent burns.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick after every burn. The wick should be trimmed to about 1/4 inch to prevent an extra large flame or sooting.
- Stop use of your candle when there is only 1/2 inch of wax left on the bottom.
- Place candle on a stable surface and avoid drafty areas.
- Reuse our aesthetic jars after you've finished burning the candle!