Feast your senses on nostalgic South Asian food and drink inspired scents.
Introducing: Padina Garden (Mint with a spicy twist)
Notes of fresh and zesty mint with a spicy undertone reminiscent of mint chutney
Experience the fresh and invigorating scent of a garden filled with mint with our Padina Garden tin candle. This candle captures the essence of freshly picked mint leaves, blended with a touch of spice to create a fragrance that is reminiscent of the classic South Asian condiment - spicy mint chutney.
The scent of Padina Garden will take you back to memories of enjoying samosas with a side of mint chutney, a staple in South Asian homes. The combination of crispy, savory samosas with the refreshing and zesty mint chutney is a taste sensation that brings people together and creates memories that last a lifetime.
- Wax Weight - 3.5 oz
- All natural - Clean Burning - Coconut Wax Blend
- Sturdy tin
- Glossy water resistant label
- Lead and Zinc Free Wick
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Burn time 20-30 hours
- Hand poured in micro batches in NY
Important! Candle Care
- Allow the first burn to reach close to the edges or burn for about four hours as a rule of thumb. If blown out too fast on the first burn, tunneling may occur the next time the candle is lit.
- It is normal for coconut wax to not completely reach the edges on the first or second burn. The wax will catch up on subsequent burns.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick after every burn. The wick should be trimmed to about 1/4 inch to prevent an extra large flame or sooting.
- Stop use of your candle when there is only 1/2 inch of wax left on the bottom.
- Place candle on a stable surface and avoid drafty areas.
- Reuse our aesthetic jars after you've finished burning the candle!