Introducing: The Saunf Candle
Scent notes of Frankensense, Patchouli, Jasmine and Ylang Ylang reminiscent of Paan masala
Experience the rich, smoky aroma of traditional South Asian flavors with this Saunf candle. Inspired by the classic treat of sugar coated fennel seeds, this candle will transport you to warm, cozy evenings spent savoring the unique and delicious flavors of South Asian cuisine. The scent is deeply flavored, smoky, and sweet, evoking memories of joyous dinners at South Asian restaurants and grand meals ending with these savory yet sweet and refreshing treats. The candle's incense-like aroma is perfect for creating a masculine ambiance in your home, making it a great choice for gifting or lighting at the end of an evening with guests. The warm glow and inviting scent of this South Asian inspired candle will bring a sense of warmth and joy to any room. Allow yourself to be enveloped by the comforting and intoxicating aroma of this Saunf South Asian candle.
- Wax Weight - 8 oz
- All natural - Clean Burning - Coconut Wax Blend
- Sturdy Black Matte 8.5 oz jar with wooden engraved decorative lid
- Textured label for a high end feel
- Lead and Zinc Free Wick
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Burn time up to 50 hours
- Hand poured in micro batches in NY
IMPORTANT! Candle Care
- Allow the first burn to reach close to the edges or burn for about four hours as a rule of thumb. If blown out too fast on the first burn, tunneling may occur the next time the candle is lit.
- It is normal for coconut wax to not completely reach the edges on the first or second burn. The wax will catch up on subsequent burns.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick after every burn. The wick should be trimmed to about 1/4 inch to prevent an extra large flame or sooting.
- Stop use of your candle when there is only 1/2 inch of wax left on the bottom.
- Place candle on a stable surface and avoid drafty areas.
- Reuse our aesthetic jars after you've finished burning the candle!