Feast your senses on nostalgic South Asian food and drink inspired scents.
Introducing: Chai Shai
Imagine being wrapped up in comforting and cozy blanket in front of a fireplace on a cool night. That is the essence evoked with this warm Chai scent.
Scent notes of black tea, cardamom and cinnamon are infused with a touch of cream, clove, and citrus which feels like your chai has been steeping in flavors for hours.
- Wax Weight - 8 oz
- All natural - Clean Burning - Coconut Wax Blend
- Sturdy Black Matte 8.5 oz jar with wooden engraved decorative lid
- Textured label for a high end feel
- Lead and Zinc Free Wick
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Burn time up to 50 hours
- Hand poured in micro batches in NY
IMPORTANT! Candle Care
- Allow the first burn to reach close to the edges or burn for about four hours as a rule of thumb. If blown out too fast on the first burn, tunneling may occur the next time the candle is lit.
- It is normal for coconut wax to not completely reach the edges on the first or second burn. The wax will catch up on subsequent burns.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick after every burn. The wick should be trimmed to about 1/4 inch to prevent an extra large flame or sooting.
- Stop use of your candle when there is only 1/2 inch of wax left on the bottom.
- Place candle on a stable surface and avoid drafty areas.
- Reuse our aesthetic jars after you've finished burning the candle!