Introducing: Gulaab Ka Phool
Scent Notes: Red Roses and Fresh Greens
Introducing our Gulaab the Phool - Rose Bouquet Candle – a luxurious and visually stunning candle that evokes memories of the classic beauty of red roses and the lushness of fresh greens.
Lighting this candle is like bringing a floral shop into your home. The aroma of the roses will transport you to a place of serenity and peace, filling your senses with the beauty and elegance of nature. Imagine yourself walking through a garden filled with fragrant roses, breathing in the sweet aroma, and letting yourself be enveloped by the beauty of it all.
- Wax Weight - 3.5 oz in a 4 oz. tin
- All natural - Clean Burning - Coconut Wax Blend
- Sturdy Tin
- Water Resistant Label
- Lead and Zinc Free Wick
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Burn time 20-30 hours
- Hand poured in micro batches in NY
IMPORTANT! Candle Care
- Allow the first burn to reach close to the edges or burn for about four hours as a rule of thumb. If blown out too fast on the first burn, tunneling may occur the next time the candle is lit.
- It is normal for coconut wax to not completely reach the edges on the first or second burn. The wax will catch up on subsequent burns.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick after every burn. The wick should be trimmed to about 1/4 inch to prevent an extra large flame or sooting.
- Stop use of your candle when there is only 1/2 inch of wax left on the bottom.
- Place candle on a stable surface and avoid drafty areas.
- Reuse our aesthetic jars after you've finished burning the candle!