Feast your senses on nostalgic South Asian food and drink inspired scents.
Introducing: Mango Lassi
Decadent sweet juicy mango lingers with a touch of tartness and coconut milk notes
Maybe you first tried a Mango Lassi at a wedding or some other formal event. Maybe it was to accompany a beautiful meal with family to celebrate a special occasion. Certainly, it made an impression, though, and the idea of that gorgeous orangey-yellow beverage brings all sorts of happy feelings to life.
When you first open and breathe in the aroma of our Mango Lassi candle, you will know right away that this is not your basic mango candle. Hints of coconut milk and cardamom elevate this unique candle and unlock the experience of partaking in that special drink and will tempt you to light it every day. Indulge, and enjoy.
- Wax Weight - 3.5 oz in a 4 oz. tin
- All natural - Clean Burning - Coconut Wax Blend
- Sturdy Tin
- Water Resistant Label
- Lead and Zinc Free Wick
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Burn time 20-30 hours
- Hand poured in micro batches in NY
IMPORTANT! Candle Care
- Allow the first burn to reach close to the edges or burn for about four hours as a rule of thumb. If blown out too fast on the first burn, tunneling may occur the next time the candle is lit.
- It is normal for coconut wax to not completely reach the edges on the first or second burn. The wax will catch up on subsequent burns.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick after every burn. The wick should be trimmed to about 1/4 inch to prevent an extra large flame or sooting.
- Stop use of your candle when there is only 1/2 inch of wax left on the bottom.
- Place candle on a stable surface and avoid drafty areas.
- Reuse our aesthetic jars after you've finished burning the candle!