Feast your senses on nostalgic South Asian food and drink inspired scents.
Introducing: Chatpata Amrood (Guava with a hint of chat masala)
Top notes of sweet juicy guava balanced with hints of rich coconut cream and a base note of chili salt
Transport yourself to the bustling streets of Pakistan with our Chatpata Amrood tin candle. Inspired by the popular street snack, our candle captures the essence of the sweet and juicy guava infused with a perfect blend of chat masala spices.
As you light our Chatpata Amrood candle, you'll be transported to memories of walking through the colorful bazaars back home, taking in the vibrant sights and smells of the markets. The scent of juicy guava, creamy coconut, and spicy chili salt will fill your home, bringing back memories of enjoying this beloved snack with friends and family.
- Wax Weight - 3.5 oz
- All natural - Clean Burning - Coconut Wax Blend
- Sturdy tin
- Glossy water resistant label
- Lead and Zinc Free Wick
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Burn time 20-30 hours
- Hand poured in micro batches in NY
Important! Candle Care
- Allow the first burn to reach close to the edges or burn for about four hours as a rule of thumb. If blown out too fast on the first burn, tunneling may occur the next time the candle is lit.
- It is normal for coconut wax to not completely reach the edges on the first or second burn. The wax will catch up on subsequent burns.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick after every burn. The wick should be trimmed to about 1/4 inch to prevent an extra large flame or sooting.
- Stop use of your candle when there is only 1/2 inch of wax left on the bottom.
- Place candle on a stable surface and avoid drafty areas.
- Reuse our aesthetic jars after you've finished burning the candle!