Introducing: Motia Nights
Scent notes of TRUE JASMINE
Is it possible to encapsulate the passion and possibility of the perfect summer night? The feeling of being enveloped by warmth, breathing in the aromas of nature, and feeling true contentment. Our Motia Nights brings you that moment with a candle drawn from the most beautiful Jasmine fragrance, memories of arriving at the home of a loved one, and garlands of celebration.
Motia Nights elevates an ordinary evening at home by bringing alive memories of those precious joyful moments inhaling the breeze scented by pure white jasmine. A carved wooden lid offers a tactile experience as you open your candle and take that first breath of happiness.
- Wax Weight - 3.5 oz in a 4 oz. tin
- All natural - Clean Burning - Coconut Wax Blend
- Sturdy Tin
- Water Resistant Label
- Lead and Zinc Free Wick
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Burn time 20-30 hours
- Hand poured in micro batches in NY
IMPORTANT! Candle Care
- Allow the first burn to reach close to the edges or burn for about four hours as a rule of thumb. If blown out too fast on the first burn, tunneling may occur the next time the candle is lit.
- It is normal for coconut wax to not completely reach the edges on the first or second burn. The wax will catch up on subsequent burns.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick after every burn. The wick should be trimmed to about 1/4 inch to prevent an extra large flame or sooting.
- Stop use of your candle when there is only 1/2 inch of wax left on the bottom.
- Place candle on a stable surface and avoid drafty areas.
- Reuse our aesthetic jars after you've finished burning the candle!