Introducing: Motia Nights
This luxury glass vessel in white is just the touch needed for any living space. Not only does it function as modern and classy decor, the beautiful scent of Jasmine will fill up a large space due to the double wicks.
...and imagine the possibilities of how to use the glass vessel once the candle is done!
The enchanting scent of delicate white Jasmine flowers will encapsulate your senses. Get ready for a flood of memories of long summer nights breathing in the depth of Motia flowers and wishing you could bring that scent everywhere with you.
Well, now you can.
Scent notes of TRUE JASMINE
- Wax Weight - 10 oz
- Gorgeous glass textured luxury vessel with spindle top
- Double wicked
- All natural - Clean Burning - Coconut Wax Blend
- Lead and Zinc Free Wick
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Burn time up to 60 hours.
- Hand poured in micro batches in NY
IMPORTANT! Candle Care
- Allow the first burn to reach close to the edges or burn for about four hours as a rule of thumb. If blown out too fast on the first burn, tunneling may occur the next time the candle is lit.
- It is normal for coconut wax to not completely reach the edges on the first or second burn. The wax will catch up on subsequent burns.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick after every burn. The wick should be trimmed to about 1/4 inch to prevent an extra large flame or sooting.
- Stop use of your candle when there is only 1/2 inch of wax left on the bottom.
- Place candle on a stable surface and avoid drafty areas.
- Reuse our aesthetic jars after you've finished burning the candle!