Feast your senses on nostalgic South Asian food and drink inspired scents.
You'll fool guests who smell this candle into thinking you're actually making them this treat.
A strong scent that quickly permeates your space, the Zarda candle has notes of almond, fresh citrus, maple, vanilla, and sandalwood.
Surprisingly, all these fragrance notes folded together summon the flavor of the yellow colored South Asian sweet rice.
- Wax Weight - 8 oz
- All natural - Clean Burning - Coconut Wax Blend
- Sturdy Black Matte 8.5 oz jar with wooden engraved decorative lid
- Textured label for a high end feel
- Lead and Zinc Free Wick
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Burn time up to 50 hours
- Hand poured in micro batches in NY
Important! Candle Care
- Allow the first burn to reach close to the edges or burn for about four hours as a rule of thumb. If blown out too fast on the first burn, tunneling may occur the next time the candle is lit.
- It is normal for coconut wax to not completely reach the edges on the first or second burn. The wax will catch up on subsequent burns.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick after every burn. The wick should be trimmed to about 1/4 inch to prevent an extra large flame or sooting.
- Stop use of your candle when there is only 1/2 inch of wax left on the bottom.
- Place candle on a stable surface and avoid drafty areas.
- Reuse our aesthetic jars after you've finished burning the candle!