Feast your senses on nostalgic South Asian food and drink inspired scents.
A strong scent that quickly permeates your space, the Zarda candle has notes of almond, fresh citrus, maple, vanilla, and sandalwood.
Indulgent and sweet, our Zarda candle brings the joy and nostalgia of those celebratory occasions to the front of your memory. Suddenly you’re sharing a beautiful plate of the fragrant South Asian sweet rice with your family, consumed by the moment where the heaping platter of gorgeous yellow emerges from the kitchen. You breathe in the aromas of earthy rice and nuts and let your senses fill up on the sweetness of the sugar, raisins, and cardamom.
Bring all that beauty into this present moment. Strike the match, light our Zarda candle, and bask in the warmth of those happiest times.
- Wax Weight - 8 oz
- All natural - Clean Burning - Coconut Wax Blend
- Sturdy Black Matte 8.5 oz jar with wooden engraved decorative lid
- Textured label for a high end feel
- Lead and Zinc Free Wick
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Burn time up to 50 hours
- Hand poured in micro batches in NY
Important! Candle Care
- Allow the first burn to reach close to the edges or burn for about four hours as a rule of thumb. If blown out too fast on the first burn, tunneling may occur the next time the candle is lit.
- It is normal for coconut wax to not completely reach the edges on the first or second burn. The wax will catch up on subsequent burns.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick after every burn. The wick should be trimmed to about 1/4 inch to prevent an extra large flame or sooting.
- Stop use of your candle when there is only 1/2 inch of wax left on the bottom.
- Place candle on a stable surface and avoid drafty areas.
- Reuse our aesthetic jars after you've finished burning the candle!