Feast your senses on nostalgic South Asian food and drink inspired scents.
Introducing: Kashmiri Chai (Pink Tea)
Notes of green tea leaves, milk, rose petals, anise, cardamom, crushed almond and pistachio
Bring the warmth and comfort of South Asian households to your home with our Kashmiri Chai tin candle. Inspired by the beloved South Asian tea, our candle captures the complex and alluring blend of green tea leaves, milk, rose petals, anise, cardamom, crushed almonds, and pistachios.
As you light our Kashmiri Chai candle, you'll be transported to memories of sipping on this beloved tea on a cold winter's day, surrounded by friends and family. The rich and warming aroma of milk and spices, combined with the sweet and floral scent of rose petals, will envelop your senses, creating a cozy and welcoming atmosphere.
- Wax Weight - 3.5 oz
- All natural - Clean Burning - Coconut Wax Blend
- Sturdy tin
- Glossy water resistant label
- Lead and Zinc Free Wick
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Burn time 20-30 hours
- Hand poured in micro batches in NY
Important! Candle Care
- Allow the first burn to reach close to the edges or burn for about four hours as a rule of thumb. If blown out too fast on the first burn, tunneling may occur the next time the candle is lit.
- It is normal for coconut wax to not completely reach the edges on the first or second burn. The wax will catch up on subsequent burns.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick after every burn. The wick should be trimmed to about 1/4 inch to prevent an extra large flame or sooting.
- Stop use of your candle when there is only 1/2 inch of wax left on the bottom.
- Place candle on a stable surface and avoid drafty areas.
- Reuse our aesthetic jars after you've finished burning the candle!