Introducing: The Lychee Candle
Scent notes of lychee, agar agar jelly, and coconut water
Indulge in the tropical paradise of our Lychee candle, an aromatic celebration of the beloved Asian fruit. Imagine the rough, red skin of the lychee splitting open under your fingers, revealing the juicy white flesh inside. The sweet, floral aroma and hint of acidity will transport you to a place of enchantment. As you light the candle, let the sweet and tropical scents of lychee fruit and coconut water with an agar agar jelly fill your senses, elevating your mood and brightening up your space. Whether you need a mood boost or just want to add a touch of the exotic to your home, this Lychee South Asian candle is the perfect choice.
- Wax Weight - 8 oz
- All natural - Clean Burning - Coconut Wax Blend
- Sturdy Black Matte 8.5 oz jar with wooden engraved decorative lid
- Textured label for a high end feel
- Lead and Zinc Free Wick
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Burn time up to 50 hours
- Hand poured in micro batches in NY
IMPORTANT! Candle Care
- Allow the first burn to reach close to the edges or burn for about four hours as a rule of thumb. If blown out too fast on the first burn, tunneling may occur the next time the candle is lit.
- It is normal for coconut wax to not completely reach the edges on the first or second burn. The wax will catch up on subsequent burns.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick after every burn. The wick should be trimmed to about 1/4 inch to prevent an extra large flame or sooting.
- Stop use of your candle when there is only 1/2 inch of wax left on the bottom.
- Place candle on a stable surface and avoid drafty areas.
- Reuse our aesthetic jars after you've finished burning the candle!