Introducing: The Saunf Candle
Scent notes of Frankensense, Patchouli, Jasmine and Ylang Ylang reminiscent of Paan masala
Just like the traditional sugar coated fennel seeds, this Saunf candle intoxicates with its smoky, deeply flavored scent. Bringing back memories of joyful dinners out at restaurants and grand meals ending with these savory but sweet and refreshing treats, the Saunf candle will bring a similar warmth and joy to your home.
The candle leans toward a more masculine scent and gives off an incense type aroma with its sweet, smoky, take on the South Asian treat. Beautiful for gifting and for lighting at the end of an evening with guests.
- Wax Weight - 8 oz
- All natural - Clean Burning - Coconut Wax Blend
- Sturdy Black Matte 8.5 oz jar with wooden engraved decorative lid
- Textured label for a high end feel
- Lead and Zinc Free Wick
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Burn time up to 50 hours
- Hand poured in micro batches in NY
IMPORTANT! Candle Care
- Allow the first burn to reach close to the edges or burn for about four hours as a rule of thumb. If blown out too fast on the first burn, tunneling may occur the next time the candle is lit.
- It is normal for coconut wax to not completely reach the edges on the first or second burn. The wax will catch up on subsequent burns.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim your wick after every burn. The wick should be trimmed to about 1/4 inch to prevent an extra large flame or sooting.
- Stop use of your candle when there is only 1/2 inch of wax left on the bottom.
- Place candle on a stable surface and avoid drafty areas.
- Reuse our aesthetic jars after you've finished burning the candle!